Favorite Muppet Show Guest Star

Prof Bunsen

Reaction score
So let's make things a little interesting here...

Assuming that a lot of you here have seen or at least heard of the Muppet Show, I would like to know who your favorite guest star was who appeared on the Muppet Show and why. Who do you think really had fun on the show that made him or her your favorite guest star?

Prof Bunsen

Reaction score
Mine was Spike Milligan from Season 3.

He was just so funny!!!! I think it was one of the more interesting episodes of the series in that he just made it a bit over-the-top. And it was probably some of Sam's best moments on the show, just having to bear with Spike's insane antics.

Prof Bunsen

Reaction score
Florence Henderson.
Yes, I thought Florence Henderson was also really great on the Muppet Show. I liked her musical segments of "Elusive Butterfly" and "Happy Together".

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Definitely enjoyed seeing Alice Cooper appear.

His performance of "School's Out" was fire.

NLPuppetGuy

Reaction score
My favorite guest would have to be a tie between Ethel Merman and Elton John. But funny enough my favorite episode is the Loretta Swit episode. The acting between Jim and Frank through Kermit and Piggy is gold! :smile:

gravy

Reaction score
I liked Rita Moreno, Florence Henderson, and Phyllis Diller.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
*bump*
I'll do one from each season: Florence Henderson, John Cleese, Raquel Welch :flirt:, the stars from Star Wars, and Carol Burnett!