Favorite Muppet Movie?

MuppetFan12

Reaction score
Out of all the Muppet Movies (TV Movies or The ones shown in Theaters) which is your favorite?

snichols1973

Reaction score
It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, which is the Muppets' take on "It's a Wonderful Life".
The Muppets (2011)

Can members also post other movies including JHC spinoffs (Labyrinth, etc.)?

Ignatz

Reaction score
Probably The Muppet Movie 1#, A Muppet Christmas Carol 2#. Although I've only seen The Great Muppet Caper once so I'm not quite sure.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
I honestly thought I was the only one who likes this movie the most!

Although I guess its honestly tied with Muppet Treasure Island and Muppets Take Manhattan. (It used to be tied with MTI and Great Muppet Caper until I discovered that the real world after university is finished really DOES make you feel like Kermit from MTM and I really connected with it.)

Vincent L

Reaction score
I love Muppet Christmas Carol
Can't really decide if The Great Muppet Caper or The Muppet Movie is second.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
the real world after university is finished really DOES make you feel like Kermit from MTM and I really connected with it.)
That's part of why MTM is my favorite too. It always feels like an oddly successful hybrid of kid and adult movie. Plus the soundtrack is gorgeous, really carries the emotions of the characters.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
The only Muppet movie I flat out didn't like was Kermit's Swamp Years.

As for my favourite... well, I don't think you could possibly beat The Muppet Movie - That film is truly a timeless classic. As for my second favourite, I think it's a tie between The Great Muppet Caper and The Muppets (2011).

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Tough question... I love all of them, but I think my favourite is MTM. I used to watch that one over and over as a kid, especially the scene with the babies. Watching it again as an adult, though, I get things from it that went right over my head before. I understand how frustrating it can be to look for a job after you graduate, and not find something right away.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'm going to go with The Muppet Movie; the soundtrack is perfect, there's a lot of funny moments, but most importantly, I love Kermit's speech on family when he confronts Doc Hopper in the ghost town. That's really one of the most touching scenes I've ever seen in any film.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper and The Muppets Take Manhattan will always be my favorite three, although The Muppets is right up there too (it's not as fantastic as the first three, but it was still amazing)