Favorite muppet build?

ImToffe

Reaction score
my personal favorite muppet look is 1980s piggy she just looked so pretty and delicate her perms looked sooo dang cute like...
her current build is a little too "full" and she looks mean instead of looking delicate but able to throw a bathtub at you but I love her all the same
if she were to get rebuilt I would love it if they went back to 80s piggy

jobi71

Reaction score
my personal favorite muppet look is 1980s piggy she just looked so pretty and delicate her perms looked sooo dang cute like...
her current build is a little too "full" and she looks mean instead of looking delicate but able to throw a bathtub at you but I love her all the same
if she were to get rebuilt I would love it if they went back to 80s piggy
I wasn't a fan of the perm. It was a popular style at the time, so it makes sense that it was employed, but I like her with longer hair. Looking at some photos from the wiki I would say the builds I prefer are the Season 3 and The Muppet Movie. Partly because if I close my eyes and conjure an image of Miss Piggy it would most resemble the puppets from that period.

Zoot went through several itierations over time. Mostly involving color and tone and material. I like the colors of the Season 2 puppet and the hair legnth. I like his classic costume, but have learned to appreciate his modern duds as well.

The rebuild that I think had the most effect on the character is the change from Season 1 Gonzo to Season 2. I like how he gained some size in the later Seasons and Great Muppet Caper.

A straight up design/build I really like is Uncle Deadly. I was scared of him as a kid back in the original run, but he really is (especially with the new wardrobe and tweaks) a beautiful puppet.

This is a fun topic. I hope we get some more responses.