Favorite Minstrel besides Cantus?

bazingababe24

Reaction score
Personally, I'd have to go with Brool, the one who plays what looks like a bass. I love how he's this furry, hulking cave monster with fangs, and then when you hear him sing in "Mokey and the Minstrels", his voice is so sweet and lilting.:smile:

If you had to pick a second-favorite Minstrel, who would you go with?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Okay so first of all, I don't really know anyone's name:embarrassed: (to me they're the furry green guy who sounds like Floyd/Cantus's right hand man, the bass guy (or I guess Brool, thanks), Rizzo's cousin and the intern).
But I really like the first one. I kinda like his attitude and his voice is amazing. Plus I just like his verse in "Music Makes Us Real," lyrically.

bazingababe24

Reaction score
Okay so first of all, I don't really know anyone's name:embarrassed: (to me they're the furry green guy who sounds like Floyd/Cantus's right hand man, the bass guy (or I guess Brool, thanks), Rizzo's cousin and the intern).
But I really like the first one. I kinda like his attitude and his voice is amazing. Plus I just like his verse in "Music Makes Us Real," lyrically.
The Minstrels' names are all on Muppet Wiki, actually, and they all have individual pages. You can look them up there.:smile:

Frozann

Reaction score
Murray is my favourite Minstrel right after Cantus. :smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Murray is so cool. It's kinda funny because before I'd ever seen fraggle Rock, I had seen Brool in MCC and MTI (and his voice in fraggle Rock threw me off cuz in MCC his voice is a high-picthed british woman) Anyway, he was the only minstrel I remembered seeing. So when I watched Muppet Treasure Island a few months ago I got so psyched when I saw Murray in the pirate raid scene. (okay, so he was chasing Rizzo and Gonzo with murderous intent but still)

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'd go with Murray too. Her's got the right attitude to be a minstrel, yet he comes from the opposite direction as Cantus. Cantus is mystical, Murray is down-to-earth. But though they come from opposite directions, they meet in the middle.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Definitely. I want to say that's one other reason that I like Murray so much is because he balances out Cantus a bit.