FanFic: The Muppets Take Over Disneyland Summer Event

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I just come up a three month long summer event. When Muppets takes over Disneyland. It all started on the first day of summer, there was opening ceremony in front of Sleeping Beauty. Mickey and his friends are going on vacation to Disney's California Adventure and their Toontown will be closed. The Ambassador of Disneyland Resort asks who is going to be charge of the park. Mickey ask his friend Kermit the Frog that he and his friends to be in charge of the Disneyland park while their at Disney's California Adventure. Kermit assures Mickey that everything will be fine all summer long. When Mickey and his friends left the Disneyland park, Kermit shout out, "LET"S PARTY! YAAAAAAAAY!" And everything at Disneyland is going to be a mess with decorations like toilet papers, paint, coffetti, etc. During the celebration The Muppets will do a meet'n'greet at Main Street U.S.A. and Fantasyland near the Fantasyland Theatre.

There's going to be water squirting called Splashing with the Muppets Parade. The parade is featuring your favorite Muppet characters squirting water at the park guests. In a refreshing way! The Disney characters from the movies join in the fun. This going to be like Mickey's WaterWorks Parade at HK Disneyland.

There is also going to be a Muppet stageshow at Fantasyland Theatre. And it's going to be like The Muppet Show: Live Tour. But, this version will be called The Muppet Show Live! Featuring your favorite moments from the Muppet Show like It's Not Easy Bein' Green, What Now My Love, and my favorite Happy Feet.

And then the Muppets come up their own firework show called Muppet In the Sky when they do a medley of one of the famous Muppet movies like, The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets Takes Manhattan, and more.

In the beginning of September, the Muppets begin to clean up before Mickey and his friends came back before Labor Day.

And the finale ceremony that the Disneyland Park was neat and clean and Mickey and his friends came back from Disney's California Adventure. Mickey thank Kermit for keeping an eye on Disneyland. And that concludes the summer event until Mickey finds a roll of toilet paper and thinking if they did something at his beloved park. But, Mickey throw it away and didn't believe what happened.

So what do you think?

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
awesome! I can't hardly wait to read what is happend next!

BEAR

Reaction score
Cute!

You know, I have to admit...when I first saw the title of this thread, I got so excited thinking it was a real special event that was happening. Then, I looked further to see it was only a fan-fic and got bummed out. THEN, I actually read the fan-fic and got happy again because it was a fun read! So...bravo!

dwmckim

Reaction score
This is kind of an interesting fan fic since it's more a fic about a promotion which i think is a cool idea...i'd be interested in seeing some other fan fics from people about what kind of things they might have the Muppets do if they had a position with Muppets Holding Company.

...and btw, memory's foggy (froggy?) on this, but i seem to recall reading somewhere that there actually was kind of a similar idea actually being brainstormed at one point...either when the original sale was made in 1990 or with the more recent 2004 buy...where there were some ideas about creating a backstory at the themeparks where the Muppets were left in charge for a bit and there would be various Muppet zaniness infused througout for a few months.