F/S: RARE MUPPETS 25th ANNIVERSARY FOSSIL WATCH

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hey folks,
I'm looking at putting my limited edition (2000 made) 25th Anniversary Muppet Show watch on eBay and thought I'd offer it up to fellow Muppet fans first. The item has never been worn, only removed from it's packaging to check and is in "as-new" condition. Please PM me if you are interested in making me an offer. Thanks :smile:

http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/watches.shtml

productoffunk

Reaction score
Hey folks,
I'm looking at putting my limited edition (2000 made) 25th Anniversary Muppet Show watch on eBay and thought I'd offer it up to fellow Muppet fans first. The item has never been worn, only removed from it's packaging to check and is in "as-new" condition. Please PM me if you are interested in making me an offer. Thanks :smile:

http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/watches.shtml
Hi, just checking but is the watch still available ?

Souplala34

Reaction score
Hello, I imagine that the watch is no longer available.. But do you mind me asking how much it is worth? I was given one and cannot find anything on it price wise. Thank you in advance :smile:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hello, I imagine that the watch is no longer available.. But do you mind me asking how much it is worth? I was given one and cannot find anything on it price wise. Thank you in advance :smile:
Hey Souplala34, the watch is still available. It was stalled solely down to exactly what you are asking - "whats it worth?". It is very difficult to determine and it's probably a case of it's worth what people are willing to pay. I saw one sold on an auction site for $199 in 2007. However the worlds a different place these days, on the plus side, the Muppets are back in Vogue. Dormant fans have had their interest re-ignited and presumably that means theres more people who may buy the watch now. On the flip side...everyone's broke. Items that previously sold for a premium, now sell for less - it's a buyers market. In summary, I have no clue as to what the watch is worth. I have no particular need to sell mine, its just I don't wear it and its gathering dust in the loft. If someone came up and made a reasonable offer I would sell it. If not...so be it. At the end of the day it's a nice watch, made better by the fact that its limited, was made to celebrate a milestone in Muppet history (25 years) and has Jim Henson's signature etched into it, marking the origins of the Muppets as opposed to having Disney-brand stamped all over it. Sorry I can't help more.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
A recent one just sold on e-Bay in the last week for around $35.00
Another one has been listed on a regular basis with a starting price of $49.99. Nobody ever bids on it so it just gets relisted.

Reevz1977

Reaction score

MuppetsRule

Reaction score