Exciting Update: Partially Found Lost Media

Reaction score
I was able to request an archived episode of Takalani Sesame from University of Georgia’s archives. It’s crazy because I was just browsing the internet and I came across the website. I was also able to request some print material, which should come in the following weeks. It’s such a rarity to find footage from the early days of Takalani Sesame, so I’m so glad that I was able to get this uploaded. This particular episode is quite powerful (especially in the second muppet scene). It won a Peabody Award in 2004.
Link to the episode

WazzupMyBoyz

Reaction score
However, the episode is copyrighted 2002. This also may be the only full Takalani Sesame episode available on the internet.

Reaction score
However, the episode is copyrighted 2002. This also may be the only full Takalani Sesame episode available on the internet.
Yes this is a 2002 episode, so it has to be from season 2 rather than season 3. And actually, there are several full episodes of Takalani Sesame online. However, this one is one of two episodes from the first five seasons (which is basically lost media because it’s so hard to even find print material). The other episode is available for free on Amazon, and it’s from the fifth season (so right before the show went on hiatus until 2013).

WazzupMyBoyz

Reaction score
Yes this is a 2002 episode, so it has to be from season 2 rather than season 3. And actually, there are several full episodes of Takalani Sesame online. However, this one is one of two episodes from the first five seasons (which is basically lost media because it’s so hard to even find print material). The other episode is available for free on Amazon, and it’s from the fifth season (so right before the show went on hiatus until 2013).
Is there a link?