Excellent Prices on series 5 & 6 at Suncoast

goldenarrow05

Reaction score
I was at suncoast today and i was greeted by a nice yellow sticker on the swinetreck that said 8.79 so i just couldnt pass it up... along with the series 2 minis for 3.74 and series 5 and 6 action figures for 2.49!!! I was really excited so i bought the minis and the swinetreck and Clifford and the Newsman all for under 20 dollars!!! YAY for suncoast!!!! :smile:

They also had vacation Pepe for 5.99 but i just couldnt stand the thought of having pepe in my room so i had to pass. :rolleyes:

WiGgY

Reaction score
This is good for us and bad for us. If stuff doesn't sell at regular price fewer items are ordered. Though the though of getting a Swine Trek to ustomize is too hard to resist. Need that Swine Trek. Thanks for the heads up.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are the Megas discounted too? And if so at what price?

There isn't a Suncoast/Media Play around here but if someone would be willing to pick up a couple things for me I'd be very grateful. I can pay you back or help you out with whatever you are looking for (videos, music, merchandise etc).

goldenarrow05

Reaction score
Mega

From what i remember i believe that the mega Gonzo was still full price. I know he was still over with the series 7 and newer stuff whereas the clearance items were over by themselves, but I could be wrong, I will have to check the next time I'm up there.

jah742

Reaction score
i was just @ my TRU here in fort collins, co, and they still have 3 series one short hair piggys for 3.48 each. mega gonzos are full price, as they seem to have just gotten them in w/ series 7. but i got my pinstripe johhny, and told them i would have gotten beau, but they took too long, and i ebated' him. :big_grin: