Everyone loves the Homestar Runner!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
That Homestar Runner? That guy's total crap! The crap in his brains has crap for brains! He is so stupid! He is really dumb... and bad.

But that Yello Dello! Oh, man. What a hottie.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Foreignman

Reaction score
Looks like Strong Bad spends some time over at Muppet Central posting under the name HeraLirambar. Yeah, Jeffrey, that's a hilarious site, my best friend showed it to me a few weeks ago and since then I've been addicted.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
I have been pointed to that site many times by some of my hip, young friends online.

Missing the humor in it is how I know I am an old geezer.

Thanks.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
Looks like Strong Bad spends some time over at Muppet Central posting under the name HeraLirambar. Yeah, Jeffrey, that's a hilarious site, my best friend showed it to me a few weeks ago and since then I've been addicted.
Oh, man I WISH I was Strong Bad; he gets all the ladies. Wait... I mean... uh... er... hey look over there! *run away, run away!*

gymkatarules

Reaction score
I've been watching that site since around the time it first began. Beyond any description. Brilliant stuff.

I have a tendency to get requests for both "Circles" and "The Strongbadia National Anthem" at my shows.

-Chris

CruznAlongJ

Reaction score
Woohoo! Homestar Runner is a great site. I've wasted many a precious hour there... I even sport my own Homestar sweatshirt. I get so much attention from random people with that thing... I love it. :big_grin: