Ernie & Cookie Monster Skit

prickle747

Reaction score
i have a still image of this skit ,however i don't have it.1969-1971 by the looks of it,old tin garbage can through the window in the background.ernie is talking & cookie monster is eyeing the white telephone either ready to pick it up and answer it or maybe eat it ?

i have no idea what the synopsis of this skit is would appreciate if someone could post and if needed for further help i will gladly email the still image.

does anybody have this one ?
was this one on SSU ? if so what episode # ??

prickle747

Reaction score
i now have a second still image thanks to another one i found on hooper's fan page (very cool site !).hmmmmmm....i thought so,cookie monster has the telephone receiver in his mouth.this skit must be floating around out there.

can someone help on the plot layout ?
email if you need to want the still images.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I remember a skit with Kermit The Frog and Cookie Monster,where Kermit was teaching Cookie Monster how to use a telephone.They had a black telephone in the skit.At the end of the skit,Cookie Monster gobbled up the telephone,while Kermit scrunched up his face,giving his rather famous look of disapproval. :smile:

prickle747

Reaction score
Help Please........

thought i'd repost this.........can someone help me with this ??

and possibly what episode it aired on. thanks.

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the episode with Forgetful Jones and Kermit using the Telephone? I always thought Forgetful Jones and Kermit made a good team and wondered why the two weren't together more often.

Dantecat

Reaction score
I remember seeing that a couple of times.I don't remember too much about it but I remember a couple of parts when Forgetful first put the telephone on his nose but Kermit said to him That is Not Your Ear Until Forgetful Put The Phone on his ear which was just right and that's all I remember Because It's been at least a while ago. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I haven't seen it but its off of the old SS Celebraties Jim Henson theres a song about shearing. Cookie and Ernie sing about shearing. Its funny because Cookie wants Ernie's glass of milk and says he has it down and says "I have it. I have cookie and u give me ur glass of milk." and Erine says, "No Cookie thats not how it goes. Haven't u been listening?" Cookie,"Nope. Me know listen." Funny and love the song.