Ernie and Bert's Disney Trip

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Hey this will be a fanfic about Bert and Ernie going to Walt Disney World :smile:

Chapter 1
Bert swung the door open. "Ernie, they were out of cream puffs. I had to get this yucky oat bran!" He growled in disgust. "Oh it's fine, ol' buddy Bert." Ernie replied casually. "Ernie?" Bert said. "This box says that we have a chance to go to Walt Disney World in Florida!" Ernie gasped. "Oh Bert, open it! Please!" Ernie jumped around in excitement. Bert ripped the box open! "Here it comes! And....." Bert frowned. "We got a note saying we... lost." Bert sighed. Ernie scratched his head. "Bert? You know what? I'll be right back!" Ernie strolled out the door. Bert groaned. "Oh, Ernie! Don't do anything stupid!" But Ernie couldn't hear him. He went to the supermarket and began his search. He had planned to buy every box of oat bran the store had! "Dum de dum, buying cereal for Bert..." Ernie hummed. Ernie checked out with a Visa gift card he had gotten from Gordon on his birthday. He knew Bert wouldn't be too happy wasting the $50 card on cereal. Ernie rushed home, and burst in the door! "Oh, Bert? We've got 34 boxes of cereal!" Ernie called. Bert screamed, "I DON'T BELIEVE THIS! ERNIE! YOU GO OUT AND BUY 34 BOXES OF CEREAL, AND WE ALREADY HAVE IT! AND FURTHERMORE..." Ernie sighed. "Relax, Bert! Besides, this little note in the cereal said we won a trip to Disney World!" Bert fainted.

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Chapter 2
"Bert? Bert?" Ernie exclaimed.
"What day is it..." Bert said drowsily. "It's the day we won a whole week at Disney World, Bert!" "We're gonna meet Mickey Mouse, and ride Space Mountain, and... oh, Bert! I finally get to see Captain EO!"
Bert stared in disbelief. "You're right! That's what the note says! And no, I'm not watching Captain EO." Ernie didn't care his friend wasn't feeling up to watching Michael. "Oh, Bert! Let's go! While you fainted, I packed ALL our stuff!" Bert shot out the door! Ernie knew he was ready! The puppet pair were on their way to Disney World! "Oh, Bert! I need to use the Oval Office!" Bert frowned. "Ernie. For the millionth time, it's called a TOILET!" After the little pit stop, they continued on their way. Soon, they were living it up in the Magic Kingdom! "Oh, Bert! Let's ride Space Mountain!" Bert looked at the map. "Let's see, if Fantasyland is eighteen miles West, then that means that Tomorrowland is..." Ernie sighed. "Oh, Bert c'mon! Let's go!!!!" Bert was still pondering over the map. "Ok, let's go!" he finally said. They walked over to Tomorrowland. As they got in the line, Ernie asked multiple times how much longer it was. But at last, they reached the ride carts. "Oh, buddy Bert! Our first ride!" Even Bert was excited! They shot into the ride! They twisted this way and that, bumping up and down! "OHHHH BERT, THIS IS SOOOOO COOL!" Ernie laughed. The ride to an abrupt stop. "Let's do it again!" Ernie shouted. "Ernie, we haven't even started yet!" "C'mon, let's try Buzz Lightyear." Bert replied. They ran eagerly over to the ride. "Hey, look there's no wait!" Ernie exclaimed. They jumped into a cart. "So, we have to shoot the aliens, Ernie." Ernie wasn't listening. He knew he could beat Bert at anything! Bert coughed confidently. As they entered, Ernie racked up points, hitting every target! "No Ernie, you do it this way! Look at my score!" Bert chuckled, but he stopped when he saw a 999999 on Ernie's scoreboard! "Hey Bert? What did you get?" Ernie said. "Oh, just a... zero!" Bert said angrily. They walked out heading to their next destination, Frontierland. "Oh, Bert! Let's ride that splashy thing!" Ernie shouted. "That's Splash Mountain, Ernie." Bert reprimanded. "Let's get on!" called Ernie. And so they did.

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Chapter 3
Ernie and Bert had gotten to the start of the ride. The country music began to play. "Oh, Ernie!" Bert gasped. "How did you get me on this thing? Just look at that drop!" Ernie chortled. "Oh Bert! It's gonna be so funny when you get wet! Khkhkhkheeee! (That's an Ernie laugh)" Bert covered his eyes. "Hey, Bert we're coming to a drop!" "Wee!" Bert uncovered his eyes. "Hey, that wasn't so bad!" Ernie looked at Bert. "Uh, that was just 1 out of 3 drops, Bert." Ernie laughed. Bert fainted. "Oh, Bert! Wake up! The little animals are singing!" Bert shook his head. "Ernie, you're a fool. Those are ELECTRONICS!" Ernie was surprised. They continued throughout the whimsical boat ride. "Oh, Ernie, here comes the drop in the dark!" They plunged down a few feet. Bert sighed in relief. "1 to go, Bert. This one's fifty feet." Ernie reminded. "And here it is!" They dropped down immediately! "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Bert screamed. Ernie laughed. "You made it, Bert." Bert looked around before saying, "Hallelujah!"

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Chapter 4
Bert hopped out of the log. "Oh, I'm all wet!" he whined. Ernie laughed. "What now, Bert?" "NOW, Ernie, we ride Big Thunder Mountain." Bert said. They walked over to the mine train coaster. "Here we go, Bert!" "Weeeeeeee!" "Look at all the rocks, Bert!" Bert was leaning over the side. "Ernie, I need to..." Ernie ignored him. "Hey, Bert! Check out this view!" Bert came back up. "Ernie! I'm not feeling well! You need to have some more respeccct!" They dropped once more. "Bert, let's ride Pirates Of The Carribean!" Ernie said. They strolled over to the boat ride. "Oh, this is nice. A ride without a drop!" Bert smiled. Ernie was fascinated with all the pirates! Bert loved it, because it didn't have any turns or drops. Ernie was chattering about the rides to come. "Let's ride Pooh next! No, let's ride Peter Pan. No, the Teacups. Or the Haunted Mansion. How about Its a Small World? Or the race cars? Or Jungle Cruise... No, Dumbo!" Ernie babbled. They disembarked off the ride. "Peter Pan it is." Bert said. They climbed aboard the flying ships. "Oh Bert! We're up a million hundred feet in the air! Look!" Ernie took off Bert's cap and threw it down! "See! Look at it fall!" Bert screamed. "Ernie! Look! You threw down my cap!" Ernie realized what he had done. He didn't know how to repay Bert. After they got off the ride, they told the attendant about the incident. She gave them a tour along the ride. Bert got back his cap, and Ernie apologized. They rode some more rides, until it was time for the 3:00 parade.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Yes I'm serious this isn't Pooh's Adventure w/ fic, it's just B&E at D-land.