Episode 2269 - Noggin edits

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Last March, some anonymous user added a rundown of Episode 2269 to the Muppet Wiki, also listing the Noggin edits. Since the user has not revealed themselves, I'm skeptical about these edits. Can anyone here confirm, with proof, that these edits are correct? If not, I will remove them.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
No one has spoken up, so I've gone ahead and removed them.

mikealan

Reaction score
I am an anonymous user! :frown:
I was unable to log in and my user name/password are always not legal when I try to log in!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
You mean YOU are the one who added the Noggin edits? If so, what proof do you have?

mikealan

Reaction score
You mean YOU are the one who added the Noggin edits? If so, what proof do you have?
Well, to tell you the truth, it's my fault for adding the unknown edits to that page, it's all because I used to have a full copy of it on tape but I remembered everything that was on it and I think all of the Wiki users never knew about them, so that means I think nobody on this forum has the full copy of that show! :frown:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Well, to tell you the truth, it's my fault for adding the unknown edits to that page, it's all because I used to have a full copy of it on tape but I remembered everything that was on it and I think all of the Wiki users never knew about them, so that means I think nobody on this forum has the full copy of that show! :frown:
I may be able to make a full version of it, like I did with 2226, 2356 and 2485.

Here's what I've found:
•Who Am I - 2432
•Over (Silent film) - 2256
•Angry actor - haven't found yet, but I know it's somewhere
•Typewriter T for Train - 2362
•Roller skating film - 2363