Elmo's World Production Order

Alec Borden

Reaction score
Do any of you happen to know the official production order for Elmo's World episodes? I know that two episodes from Sesame Street's 31st season (Bananas and Drawing) had the Bill Irwin Mr. Noodle in front of the brown background from "Transportation" (the last Season 30 Elmo's World episode). Also, on the milk jug in the "Bananas" film, it said it was best used before April 26, 1999, which to me suggests that "Bananas" and "Drawing" were produced in the spring of 1999. Of the two, "Drawing" was definitely produced first as Elmo had the same look as in the last few Season 30 episodes (Music, Water, and Transportation). For Season 30 episodes, "Food", may have been produced before "Jackets", because Mr. Noodle was in front of the purple background from "Dancing" (the Mr. Noodle background in "Jackets" - as well as "Books" - was red). "Singing" was probably the first produced episode with the Michael Jeter Mr. Noodle as the scene had a 60fps frame rate and the Lecture Lady in the TV scene had the Edith Prickley likeness like in "Dancing".

So here's what we have so far:
  1. Balls
  2. Shoes
  3. Hats
  4. Dancing
  5. Food
  6. Jackets
  7. Books
  8. Music
  9. Water
  10. Transportation
  11. Drawing
  12. Bananas
  13. Singing
  14. ?
  15. ?
  16. ?
  17. ?
  18. ?
  19. ?
  20. ?
Are the first 13 correct? If not, let me know. Also, what could episodes 14-20 be in the production order?

Any Del

Reaction score
Exercise
Flowers, Plants and Trees
Dogs
Babies
Telephones
Farms
Hair