Electric Mayhem ReAction Figures coming May 2023

anytimepally

Reaction score
Here's the link

No photos of the figures yet, though.

Sorry, should have posted this in the Action Figure section.:embarrassed:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So I guess this means that Diamond Select Toys is now officially done with Muppet figures (well, it doesn't seem like a huge loss, considering in the last few years they only put out one or two a year, and did manage to eventually release all figures planned for series 4).

Do the ReAction people communicate on social media/fan forums like Palisades and Diamond did?

MWoO

Reaction score
This doesn't mean that DST no longer has the license. Super7 does Reaction figures for Power Rangers, TMNT, and other licenses that other companies produce. DST makes 7 inch scale, highly articulated ad detailed figures. Reaction figures are 5 points of basic blocky articulation. Heck, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures are being made by like 6 different companies at once.

From what I have seen of Super7's social media presence, they are no Ken Lilly. The guy who runs Super7 seems to be kind of a jerk.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
So I guess this means that Diamond Select Toys is now officially done with Muppet figures (well, it doesn't seem like a huge loss, considering in the last few years they only put out one or two a year, and did manage to eventually release all figures planned for series 4).

Do the ReAction people communicate on social media/fan forums like Palisades and Diamond did?
I wouldn't count them out considering Sam & Rizzo are coming almost four years late.

Super7 is on Facebook, Twitter, etc. but I'm pretty sure they don't take feedback and wouldn't give you anything beyond stock replies.

Fozzie6

Reaction score
The ReAction figures are pretty low quality. The best part about them is usually the art on the card back. They are meant to be displayed in the package.

MWoO

Reaction score
The ReAction figures are pretty low quality. The best part about them is usually the art on the card back. They are meant to be displayed in the package.
I wouldn't say they are low quality. They are designed to be retro style figures. They are meant to give a sense of nostalgia. They aren't made for me though. I've never been into that retro style.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, they aren't low quality lol. Super7 is a much better toy manufacturer than Diamond. Diamond is pretty much bizarro world considering things like Kermit's massive pupils, Bunsen and Beaker coming with bases despite not having holes in their feet, Gonzo's horn being bigger than him, etc.

Fozzie6

Reaction score
I wouldn't say they are low quality. They are designed to be retro style figures. They are meant to give a sense of nostalgia. They aren't made for me though. I've never been into that retro style.
Low quality was poor wording. I meant low detailed. Although the animated characters in the Reaction line look good so maybe they’ll be fine. I just know the detail on the GI Joes retro style isn’t for me.