Editing Posts and Custom Fonts and Colors

Old Thunder

Reaction score
@Phillip is there a chance we could have the ability to edit posts without a time limit? It’s unfortunate when you make a typo and can’t change it when you see it.

Also, the ability to change text size, font, and color would be nice to have again. Would really spruce up the forum in certain posts.

Thanks.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I agree. It feels frustrating when you've realized you made a mistake when it's too late.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I would be able to update the Sesame Street meets other TV shows that I'm working on as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Both were implemented to avoid abusing the privilege: they say they had to implement the time limit because apparently too many people were going back and completely editing/changing old posts, thus making replies to those posts confusing.

As for changing font sizes and colors, that was disabled for that very reason: too many people were sprucing up their posts with it, and apparently it was an annoyance.

Sadly, this is also why we're not allowed to have banners or pics in our signatures, because apparently the mods got annoyed with having to see the same pics scrolling through threads over and over again.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
It still shouldn't be taken away completely. No other forum does it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Other forums also get to have larger avatars, user ranks, restriction-free games boards, and other things that MC never had.

At least MC brought back polls: in the old days, only the mods could create polls, and they usually only did so for special events (a la a new Muppet project or TV appearance).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, the issue there is the fact that we only have one admin that doesn't do anything other than post "your thoughts" threads. :smirk:

None the less, I applaud you for that post.