Does anyone like Andy or Randy Pig?

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
I truly feel that one of the bad things about "Muppets Tonight" was the over-saturation of Andy and Randy Pig in the episodes. I understand there was a need for new characters, but they were just PURE ANNOYING!!!!!!! If we could have had all of the classic characters in there (which wasn't really possible then, but IS now with the new performers for all of Frank's characters) maybe they wouldn't have stuck out as such PURE ANNOYING characters. The best episodes were when Frank guested by doing his characters. But anyway.....

Does anyone feel the way I do about Andy and Randy?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, I kind of liked them. I thought it was funny how dumb they were. I especially liked the John Goodman episode where they agreed to be his slave after he saved their lives.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
When I saw the subject line, I just saw "Does anyone like Andy"--and I thought, "Hey, I like me!"

As for the piggies, I thought they were okay, but they weren't my favorite new characters. I did like their appearance in "Two Gentlemen of Bologna."

:smile:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
they would be fine in SMALL doses. Their appearances with Sam the Eagle in "The Eagle's Nest" spots were GREAT! but when they took over whole episodes, it made me want to pull my hair out...

Klonoa

Reaction score
They're funny in a slapstick comedy kind of way. Probably not quite as good as classic Muppets, though. But they were still kind of funny little idiots.

--Klonoa

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Those guys were 1-joke characters, y'all. All they did was smack into each other. I HATED them!

BJ

Frogster

Reaction score
I know! I can't believe anybody out there actually liked them...they were the worst puppets ever created.