Doc and Sprocket's Location-Mass? Maine?

RedFraggleRocks

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I rewatched all the Fraggle episodes at 31 and it was so fun! I was wondering if anyone has seen or read where Doc and Sprocket are supposed to live if it's ever revealed in an interview by a cast member or writer?

-I know he's really close to the beach with the Capatain's Inn across the street and you can hear the ocean and seagulls

-In the final episode you can hear the fog horn and see the light of the lighthouse is really close to him

-When Matt and Gobo go outside in the episode with the arch rooms and the painted gnomes in the garden the foliage is northeast US/Canada. The White pine gives that away. I know they filmed it in Toronto so that makes sense.

My guesses are parts of Cape Cod Massachusetts or Maine near Nubble Light-I'm from Western Mass originally by the way!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'd like to think he lives on the coast of Connecticut, because that's where I'm from, but if I had to make a real guess, I'd say Cape Cod.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Well I think it's in Canada seashore you the place where Fraggle Rock was filmed.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
My guesses are parts of Cape Cod Massachusetts or Maine near Nubble Light-I'm from Western Mass originally by the way!
That's a very interesting question. I've never heard or read anything about Doc's Workshop location and I've often wondered myself, but I'm amazed you guessed what I've always thought all along. Way cool! :drool: