Disney Muppet Babies Season 1 Episode 5 - How Kermit Got His Groove / One Small Problem

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 5 - How Kermit Got His Groove / One Small Problem
Disney Channel Premiere: Friday April 13, 2018

When Rizzo the Rat arrives and makes a mess in the playroom, the only way the Muppet Babies can get him to stop is to defeat him in a dance-off; and Summer is tired of being the smallest Muppet Baby and enlists Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker to help with their Enlarge-O-Ray invention.

If you've seen "How Kermit Got His Groove / One Small Problem", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
This has to be the First time we ever seen :shifty: Post Steve Whitmire. Also nice appearance from :confused: and:eek: as they look a bit more simplified from their original animated counterparts in the original show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I guess they're not going to have anymore afternoon repeats, I guess that was just for the newness of the show, so. . . . Whatever.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This has to be the First time we ever seen :shifty: Post Steve Whitmire. Also nice appearance from :confused: and:eek: as they look a bit more simplified from their original animated counterparts in the original show.
Interesting how did Rizzo sound? His voice is very close to Steve's so I wonder how they did him.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The first episode was cool. I liked how they handled Rizzo being a rat who loves to dance. The second one was good. Seeing Bunsen and Beaker was a highlight. Summer actually is very cute. It was nice to see a story revolve around her.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything yet, but my jaw instantly hit the floor when I read OP.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Honestly - both episodes featuring Muppet cameos? I can't ask for more. It's kind of weird they portrayed Rizzo to be an A-hole though.

This is what this show needs: more Muppet chaos! There are a million Muppets and they aren't being used why? I like Summer - she's cute, but it's like why are you even here? And things just get bland with the five basic characters.

That's what made The Muppet Show so special -- all these characters causing chaos and stuff backstage; this show should've retained the core 8 from the original run, with lots of cameos and regulars. Jim and Frank said it a million times -- the strength is in the group.

I still like the show though; it's like "You think the Muppets are for kids? Well here, have a tasteful Muppets kid's show".

mr3urious

Reaction score
It really was cool to see Bunsen & Beaker appear, as well as Rizzo in his first-ever baby form living in the nursery a la Jerry Mouse. Nice to see Summer get a focus this time, too.

Also, I can't help but get a little creeped out by those dust bunnies Summer encountered. Anyone else feel the same way?