Disney Channel Australia broadcasts of Episodes 405 and 413 of TMS

DMHFan

Reaction score
Does anyone have Disney Channel Australia airings of episodes 405 and 413 of The Muppet Show for trade? (The former with Victor Borge, the latter with Dizzy Gillespie) I'm asking this because I'd like uncut, 25 minute versions of these episodes for personal use. I won't make money off of them. The former has part of the cold open cut off and The Swedish Chef's sketch removed, as well as a fade to black after the closing number removed and a fade to black after the second dressing room scene removed, as well as a voiceover during the credits. The latter has the UK spot removed and a voiceover during the credits as well. I won't make money off of the episodes. If not from Disney Channel Australia, does anyone have uncut versions of the 2 episodes from somewhere else? Thanks.

LStein

Reaction score
Does anyone have Disney Channel Australia airings of episodes 405 and 413 of The Muppet Show for trade? (The former with Victor Borge, the latter with Dizzy Gillespie) I'm asking this because I'd like uncut, 25 minute versions of these episodes for personal use. I won't make money off of them. The former has part of the cold open cut off and The Swedish Chef's sketch removed, as well as a fade to black after the closing number removed and a fade to black after the second dressing room scene removed, as well as a voiceover during the credits. The latter has the UK spot removed and a voiceover during the credits as well. I won't make money off of the episodes. If not from Disney Channel Australia, does anyone have uncut versions of the 2 episodes from somewhere else? Thanks.
:sympathy::concern::confused::embarrassed: I know how you feel, those are the episodes of the series what I’M am and have been looking for as well!!!! :search: I hope that you get those and maybe you can please let me know as I’m looking for the same for a long time, all of the best!!! :smile::big_grin::wink:

DMHFan

Reaction score
:sympathy::concern::confused::embarrassed: I know how you feel, those are the episodes of the series what I’M am and have been looking for as well!!!! :search: I hope that you get those and maybe you can please let me know as I’m looking for the same for a long time, all of the best!!! :smile::big_grin::wink:
Well, it's not as easy as you'd think.