Disney Cameos

Bridget

Reaction score
I am not completely sure if we already had a thread like this, so I created one! Have you ever watched a Disney movie and noticed a short, or hidden cameo from a character of another Disney movie? I have noticed quite a few, and was curious to which ones you have seen. I've caught:

- A Finding Nemo toy in Boo's room from Monsters Inc.
-Mike Wazowski in the credits of Finding Nemo.
-Belle in The Hunchback of Notre Dame during the number "Out There".
-The Magic carpet from Aladdin in the opening number of The Princess and The Frog

How about you guys?

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
-Mickey Mouse in The Muppets At Walt Disney World
-Sora from Kingdom Hearts in Wreck-It Ralph
-Jessie toy in Boo's room
-The Little Mermaid book in Tangled (can that count?)
-Cars 2 poster in The Muppets (Figured I'd bring that up :stick_out_tongue:)
-A slightly older Boo in Toy Story 3
-Mickey Mouse clock in A Goofy Movie
-Maximus from Tangled in Wreck-It Ralph

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
-Mickey Mouse in The Muppets At Walt Disney World
-Sora from Kingdom Hearts in Wreck-It Ralph
-Jessie toy in Boo's room
-The Little Mermaid book in Tangled (can that count?)
-Cars 2 poster in The Muppets (Figured I'd bring that up :stick_out_tongue:)
-A slightly older Boo in Toy Story 3
-Mickey Mouse clock in A Goofy Movie
-Maximus from Tangled in Wreck-It Ralph
Where is Maximus in Wreck-it Ralph, and where is Sora?

MsMuppet

Reaction score
Rapunzel & Flynn show up in "Frozen."

These Easter eggs are exciting to find in Disney & Pixar films - I usually cheat, though, and look them up! :big_grin:

Bridget

Reaction score
Rapunzel & Flynn show up in "Frozen."

These Easter eggs are exciting to find in Disney & Pixar films - I usually cheat, though, and look them up! :big_grin:
I totally saw that! I also saw the plate of candies in Frozen that were an "easter egg" from somewhere. It was next to Anna during "For The First Time In Forever".

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Woody in A Bug's Life.(He's the director in the bloopers)
Dim, Flik, and Hemilcih in Toy Story 2.(Dim and Flik are toys, and later Flik and Hemlich appear in the bloopers)
Jessie,Nemo and Rex in Monsters Inc.(Boo's toys include Jessie and Nemo, and Rex is in the bloopers)
Cast of Toy Story, Bug's Life, and MOnsters Inc. in Cars
Lotso in Up.
Scar in Hercules
The Grand Duke and King from Cinderella in The Little Mermiad.
The Beast is one of the Sultan's toys in Aladdin.
Mrs. Potts and Chip appear in Tarzan.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I totally saw that! I also saw the plate of candies in Frozen that were an "easter egg" from somewhere. It was next to Anna during "For The First Time In Forever".
You're probably talking about the candy from the Sugar Rush parts in Wreck-It Ralph. But honestly, I really didn't see it both times I watched Frozen; mybe I should watch both back to back :/

Dim, Flik, and Hemilcih in Toy Story 2.(Dim and Flik are toys, and later Flik and Hemlich appear in the bloopers)
Heimlich can also be seen briefly in the actual movie, on a branch before Buzz chops it.

---

The Three Caballeros: The soundtrack from Fantasia appaears shortly before Panchito appears
The Rescuers: Madam Medusa's car is Cruella De Vil's car (early designs of the former actually look like the latter)
Lambert The Sheepish Lion: The stork is the same one as in Dumbo
Alice In Wonderland: One of the judges during the trial scene looks like José Carioca; the fish that watch the walrus luring the oysters to the shore are the same ones as in Pinocchio, albeit differently colored
The Great Mouse Detective: Bill the lizard from Alice In Wonderland is one of Ratigan's henchman (now we know where Alice's sneeze sent him to :laugh:)M a Dumbo toy also appears in the same movie
101 Dalmatians: Several dogs from Lady and The Tramp appear during the twilight bark scene
Oliver and Company: Roger (101 Dalmatians) can be seen after the opening song, also Pongo and a couple of dogs from Lady And The Tramp are seen during the Why Should I Worry scene
Bambi's mother and Bambi himself can be seen during the Someone's Waiting For You scene in The Rescuers and the former can also be seen at the beginning of Beauty And The Beast
Lilo & Stitch: Lilo owns a Dumbo toy and Nani has a Mulan poster in her room and you can briefly see a restaurant called Wok Mulan during one scene
Monsters Inc.: The trailer Randall's banished to is the same one as in A Bug's Life, a Nemo toy can also be seen hanging next to the door when Mike opens it; one of the background Randall used to practice his camouflage is Andy's bedroom wallpaper; Marlin is painted on a wall at Harryhausen's
Finding Nemo: When Nemo look around at the dentist's, you can see a Buzz Lightyear toy; a boy is reading a Mr Incredible comic; Luigi from Cars appears at the end
The Incredibles: An early model of Doc Hudson can be seen in the background during the final fight against the Omnidroid and after the fight, you can see two old men talking - those are Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston, the only ones of Walt Disney's Nine Old Men who were still alive during the film's production
Treasure Planet: Young Jim owns a Stitch plushie
A Bug's Life: The cookie boy the circus bugs use as transportation reads Casry Junior Cookies - after the train from Dumbo
Ratatouille: Dug's shadow can be seen on a wall
The Princess And The Frog: Louis resembles Madam Mim (The Sword In The Stone) during one scene; Genie's lamp appears early in the Dig A Little deeper number; one of the floats during the Mardi Gras parade look like King Triton; one of the shadows Dr Facilier summons to catch Naveen looks like Jack Skellington
Runaway Brain: Mickey plays a Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs video game at the beginning of the short
Get A Horse!: Oswald briefly appears

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
I know there were a lot in Frozen

• Olaf recreated a scene from Mary Poppins in "In Summer"
  • There was a hidden Mickey in Oaken's Shop
  • Tiana and Cinderella were also in The Coronation scene
and Statler and Waldorf made a cameo in Presto.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's supposedly a horrifying video game character that has a cameo in Wreck-it-Ralph, but it's unconfirmed.

is supposedly from... well... try not to watch this clip too much before bed, guys...

Again, unconfirmed. But then again, what other video game has a hobo clown in it?