Desperate House Wives

baby sinclair

Reaction score
I for one think this a very interesting and contagious show.I never want to miss and episode.And the excitement is heating up beyond that white picket fence.Any one else here like the show?

Beebers

Reaction score
I love this show, and it's very, very well-written. I don't think the good scripting gets noticed much what with all the action going on. The boy playing the son of the suicidemom is brilliant, what a talent he is. The show is written by a guy whose mother gave up a super-duper career to raise him and his siblings. She's in her 60s now and one evening came clean to him about how hard it was for her to maintain that life at times, things she'd never let on to the family. That's how it came about. He shopped it, the networks and his agent wanted to morph it into a half-hour comedy series. He changed agents and here we are, this is the show he wanted do all along. I was a housewife once upon a time, and I loved it, wasn't desperate at all. But I certainly knew desperate housewives, and the show is really, really on the mark, in case people are wondering.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I LOVE Desperate Housewives!!! I only started watching it cuz of Teri Hatcher (used to be in love with her, might still be a little bit! :flirt: ), and found out it's an awesome show with smart writing, and it always has you on the edge of your seat waiting for the next episode! Got my wife to watch it too, and another new show on the same network we can't get enough of is LOST.

You guys watch that too?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I've never seen the show.I'm in bed by the time it comes on.:rolleyes:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
baby sinclair said:
oh ya lost is pretty awesome to.Think they'll ever get off?
Ha-ha! I hope not, cuz then the dang show would be over! Hee-hee!

I was thinking about that the other day, it looks like they'll have to be LOST for a looooooooong time if they want to make more than just a few seasons.

Anyway, back to 'Housewives', how horrible is it that we were mortified when the one chic got caught cheating?

baby sinclair

Reaction score
I dont really care what she does its her personal life as long as no one innocent is being put in danger :wink: Did you know the red head chicks husband is having sexuak orientation?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I loooooooooooooooove Desperate Housewives!! My favourite character is Susan, because she is just fab.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I prefer Desperate Houseplants and Desperate Houseflies.