Desparately Seeking Puzzle Place Videos

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I'm looking for videos of the Puzzle Place, a mid-90s preschool puppet series. Does anyone have these or know where to get them? I never saw any home videos available here when the show was running. If someone has tapes I'd be willing to work out a trade or something like that (I have a lot of stuff archived for research).

Thanks!

jediX

Reaction score
I have an episode on tape. The quality isnt super great, but...

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Today I went to the center of puppetry arts for my 19th birthday and I saw that they had videos of the puzzle place there...maybe you can call them and have them to send them to you...you can go to their website at www.puppet.org. Hope that helps! :smile:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Thanks for the help/suggestions guys - but I actually managed to track some of these down at a library in my area today so I think I am good to go. I might still try ordering some from the puppet center though.

cjl1217

Reaction score
I'm trying to track down more episodes of this great but little mentioned show of my youth, but no luck so far. There are some eps on YouTube, but most came from the published home videos, though it would be nice if some of the users that have old recordings of it would upload them. Just curious, what eps did you find and did you try to get a hold of puppet center?

Also on tvrage.com ,there are quotes and trivia from some eps that aren't on YT. I wan't to see the ep Gotta Dance.