David Bowie dies at age 69

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Wow we're losing people left and right this year.

theSHE124

Reaction score
It's confirmed on The River here in Metro Atlanta...

I tend to hear more of his hits on that radio station. On a previous docu, I had no idea about his sense of performance styles by creating alter-egos. Favorite track? Probably "Under Pressure" with Queen.

I actually first saw Labyrinth when Ryan showed us sisters his DVD. He wound up becoming my brother-in-law, and a very caring one as he knows computer programming. The mystery and effects are awesome :scary:, but I think Bowie's central appearance was the one that surprised me off-guard!

Man of mystery David Bowie, your songs will always be played on The River. :cool:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
A complete shock,I had no idea he even had cancer.This is so sad and so sudden,he always seemed so healthy to me and I can't believe this is real. He just released a new album and some new singles and now this all feels so sudden and just two days after his birthday. Gosh this is really sad. I don't think i'll ever be able to listen to his music or watch the Labyrinth without feeling sad. As for now i'm too sad to even listen to his music or watch the movie at all. We'll miss you David Bowie, I'll miss you.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Besides "Labyrinth", Bowie also stole the show in " The Man Who Fell To Earth".
"Space Oddity", " Rebel Rebel", "Jean Genie", " Suffragette City" is all I've been playing today.
Thanks for all your tunes, David. Your acting, your painting, you never wasted a moment standing still.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Gutted, just gutted!! The world has lost a true genius who meant so much to so many. He will be missed!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today brings the truth in the line, "my baby's smile had gone, left my baby blue."
RIP Jareth, the true Goblin King.