Cross Advertising with Muppet Names

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
From Tutter the Mouse:

Muppet Adverts (I know, the name sucks so you cn change it if you wish so)
Basically, someone names an existing food product (any product will do but food is probably easier) for example, Dr. Pepper . Then the product gets a little bit twisted so it's appropriate to a Muppet; for example Dr. Pepe . Then- using the muppet mentioned- write out an advert for the product. For example,
Pepe: Hello my friends. I have a new product for you, OK. It is super sexy, it is Dr. Pepe, OK. (and so on!)

After you've written it out, you decide what the next product is- for example, FerSureFlakes, so the next poster would do an advert with Janice advertising FerSureFlakes.

Rules:
1. The products can be linked with any muppet; from TMS, SS, MT, FR, BITBBH, The Hoobs, Labyrinth and any other things anyone can think of!
2. Products must be appropriate, as must adverts
3. Er....have fun.

Beauregard

Reaction score
FerSureFlakes: Like, wow. At last we have these, like, organic flakes that are not only melt-in-the mouth gorgious, but also Fresher then ever. FerSueFlakes, like, wow, fer sure!

Next: Link's 24/7 (name based on the product Lynx 24/7 All Over Body Spray)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok. I'll do it.

Link's 24/7 body Spray: *looking into mirror* Uh, hum. Charming. Oh so charming. *He coambs his hair. Suddenly the Mirror Link leans out of the mirror and sniffs. He holds his nose and hands out a deoderent* Here. Link's 24/7. You never know when.

Next: Shredded Tweet (done by Big Bird)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Shredded Tweet: *eatting birdseed* Hey there. I'm eatting a good old bowl of birdseed. Theres a new stuff that us birds like to pour on our birdseed. They say that if you shred tweet you won't go back to just birdseed. Its whats new to the world for birds. *Little bird come flying by* "Hey is that the new "Shredded Tweet?" "Yep. You should try it. Go ahead"...says Big Brid. *Little Bird trys some and loves it* Its fantasic. *she keeps eatting the camera pull up to BB* Thats right. Its good. Its Fantasic. Its wonderful too. "Shredded Tweet!" Try some today. *holds product to camera and smiles*

Next Goget'em Fraggle Catcher (done by Junior Gorg)

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Yay, my creative genius has been recognised! Unfortunately I am not a Fraggle fan so I'll not do the next one!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Junior Gorg: I am so tired of chasing those silly fwaggles and never ever catching them. They are so fast. So I tried the new Goget'em Fwaggle Catcher. All's you have to do is wind up this little toy car and send it after the fwaggles. It's so speedy it catches them right away. So the next time you want to catch yourself a fwaggle, try the Goget'em Fwaggle Catcher.

Next product: Kermit Krunch
Done by: Miss Piggy

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Piggy: Lucky vous! Vous is about to witness moi producing my fabulous new product in honour of my Kermykins! Now if you are as trully fabulous as moi...
Kermit *enters panting*: Piggy! What are you doing here? This wasn't your ad? You had the ad for "Stenchy Swinging Swill" down in Studio 9.
Piggy: Yes, moi's agent may have got moi the Swill ad, but I think vous agrees that I am far too fabulous to do an ad for swill.
Kermit: Get out of here, vous!
*Piggy leaves*
Kermit: Now if you like--
Piggy: Enjoy Kermit Krunch! With a K!
Kermit: Piggy!!

Next ad: McMayhem
Synopsis: A new burger for McDonalds
With: The Electric Mayhem

Erine81981

Reaction score
Shows the band inside eatting

Dr. Teeth: This is one happpen burger.
Floyd P: You got that right.
Janice: Honey I'm trying the new burgers. Its really good.
Floyd P: You think so sweetcheaks?
Janice: Fer Sure! Like wow! *swing her head back and forth*
Animal: BUR-GER! BUR-GER!
Dr. Teeth: Animal likes it.

A whatnot comes up to them

Whatnot: Your like my biggest fan. Whats that your eatting?

*They break out into a song*

Floyd P: Its the new thing called the "McMayhem Burger!"
Janice: You should really try it.
Dr Teeth: Its one happen burger.
Janice: Fer Sure!
Animal: BUR-GER! BUR-GER! MC-MAYHEM! YEAAAAA!!! *drumming wildly*
Zoot: "McMayhem Bugers!" *blows a note*

*song ends*

Whatnot: *hair blown back* Thats one cool burger. *faints*

Dr.Teeth: Good one.
Floyd P: He he he he he...
Janice: Like wow, honey. *puts arm on Floyd*
Zoot: *snoring*

Animal: MCMAYHEM BURGER!! Bye. Bye.

Next Ad: Sloppy Mud Face
Synopsis: Face cream for grouches
With: Oscar and Grungetta

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Oscar: At last, a product to satisfy the grouch in all of us
Grungetta: What's that?
Oscar: It's Maybelline's "Sloppy Mud Face". Simply slap some on... look over there
*Grungetta turns and Oscar slaps the screen on.*
Oscar *close-up*: It straightens out your skin... *camera pans out to reveal Jenifer Lopez where Grungetta was*
J-Lo: And makes you look beautiful.
Voiceover: Maybe she's born with it
Oscar: Maybe she's not.

Next product: Arrrrgh!
Synopsis: Use your imagination!!
With: Animal