Cookie Monster on NPR

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Indeed it was; thanks for posting it! I don't usually listen to NPR, because quite honestly most of it is too "highbrow" for my tastes, but I figured Cookie Monster would keep it interesting, which he did!
:insatiable:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Lol! Thank you, that was great! Let's start the messaging of other Muppets for them to profile! Along with other of our fave American fictional characters too of course...
*Trails away with little crumbs at feet.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Indeed, they picked a very wise choice for a Muppet indeed. There are so many great ones, and Cookie is no exception. Hillarious throughout, and I just really love how the interview was handled.

I especially like:
"If heaven exisits, what would you want God to say to you when you enter the pearly gates?"
"COWABUNGA!"

Cowabunga indeed!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Cookie Monster answers the "Proust Questionnaire" in a video clip on the NPR website, which also has some thoughts on Cookie Monster as the unrestrained id (that's Freudian talk) of Frank Oz. You can find this and a few other Cookie tidbits at

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18659731

Fun stuff, check it out!

So, that was Frank doing the voice? It sounded like Frank's CM voice. Wow! I didn't see the new SS smilies before. I guess I should talk about that in the other thread, but I couldn't help myself. Besides, since we're talking about Cookie Monster I guess this is relevant. :insatiable: :insatiable:

anytimepally

Reaction score
this was delightful :insatiable: .. Frank Oz even calls him insatiable, so the smiley is perfect!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah yes, I meant to ask that before. It was absolutely not Frank doing CM's voice, so who was it?
I liked how they talked about Frank keeping Cookie's character as they were writing the sketches!
:insatiable:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Maybe it was Eric Jacobson? :confused: Then again maybe not. :batty: :crazy: