Complete Series Library Project: "Teen Win, Lose or Draw"

Steve Arino

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I've been trying so hard (but to no avail) to get the Complete Series Library of the old Disney Channel Original Game Show "Teen Win, Lose or Draw."

I've found one episode in 2013 I haven't seen before then featuring Josie Davis of TV's "Charles in Charge" and Wil Wheaton of TV's "Star Trek: The Next Generation," the episode of which you can find via YouTube at

For those of you readers unfamiliar with the show, and my apologies in advance in case I'm wrong, here's the Inside Information on, in my opinion, a criminally underrated Disney Game Show: Created by Jay Wolpert (a TV game show veteran known mostly for short-lived Game Shows such as "Blackout" and "Hit Man" in 1988 and 1983, respectively), "Teen Win, Lose or Draw" was a spin-off of regular "Win, Lose or Draw" that originally aired on Disney Channel from April 29, 1989 - September 26, 1992; 65 episodes of the show were Videotaped at The Disney-MGM Studios in Orlando, Florida in 1989 and 1990, respectively.

I remember at age 7, 27 years ago, this one particular episode I had on VHS Tape (a tape that sadly broke several years ago) that featured Josie Davis of "Charles in Charge" and the future voice of "Disney's Aladdin," Scott Weinger.

I would love it if someone here reading this had that particular episode, as well as Scott's OTHER episode of "Teen Win, Lose or Draw" where he appeared as a Celebrity Guest opposite Marisa Ryan of TV's "Major Dad" (who if you ask me grew up to be a "Major Babe"), could upload both episodes to YouTube for me.

DailyMotion is a great alternative to YouTube if you have a DailyMotion account and are willing to upload the episode for me.

Thanks in advance.