Clifford Muppets Tonight Cast Gift Dog Tags

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi All,

I remember hearing something about these back in the days when Muppets Tonight was being produced and I was lucky enough to get hold of some that arrived today!

Does anyone know any more info about them? Are they rare?

Or does anyone else have them?

I'll try and add a piccy soon

Chris

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Wow, that's so awesome! I've never seen or heard anything about it though.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hi All,

I remember hearing something about these back in the days when Muppets Tonight was being produced and I was lucky enough to get hold of some that arrived today!

Does anyone know any more info about them? Are they rare?
I guess since they were only given out to cast and crew members of Muppets Tonight, I guess it's safe to say that they are indeed a pretty rare item. Awesome find.
Wow, that's so awesome! I've never seen or heard anything about it though.
Again that might have something to do with that face that it was only given out to the cast and crew of Muppets Tonight and therefore not for the general publice.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Sounds cool. I saw the link, it looks awesome and rare. In a few years that could be worth the Muppets Studios itself, maybe. Cha-ching!:excited:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Sounds cool. I saw the link, it looks awesome and rare. In a few years that could be worth the Muppets Studios itself, maybe. Cha-ching!:excited:
I wouldn't go that far. But I'm sure a few hardcore Muppet collectors (such as myself) would be willing to pay a pretty penny for it, :wink:.

Kiki

Reaction score
Wow, what a cool find! :excited: