Christmas Elf Puppet on eBay Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi one and all,

I hope that you all have been great and getting ready for the Holidays. After a long spell of computer problems that seemed to take forever to get fixed I am finally back in the game. There are a lot of people and things to get back to which will take time but I will try.

With the computer problems behind me I am back on eBay again. I don’t remember if this is the right spot for this so I’ll try Buy, Sell and Trade as well. In keeping with the Christmas Holidays I’ve got a little Girl Elf named Christmas Carole. This one was named after my sister in law a very nice person. She is 100% hand made except for her outfit which I had to machine sew. Christmas Carole has lots of personality and would be a lot of fun to have. So click on the link and check out this festive and adorable little Elf and if you can bid on her please do. Have a look, enjoy and for those of you who have never seen my web site and don’t know me I’ll also leave a link to that as well. Good luck and thanks for all of your support in the past.

Take care and have fun everyone,

Terry Angus

Christmas Carole

Angus Puppets

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Aw, how cute!

I also like what you did with her eyes, I usually design my female characters with those similar little eyelashes, and they always look good on puppets, I think.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi there D'Snowth,

I'm glad that you liked Carole's eyes. I believe in the school of Chuck Jones eyes and that's the bigger the eyes more the character looks cute.

I have done many different eye lashes on female puppets. This one is the easiest to make. In fact when i thought I was going to make Miss Piggy for Master Replicas I made a set of Piggy eyes that I put on a puppet that I was commissioned to make. They turned out real good and I was real happy with them. Except when I found out that I lost the project.

Thanks again for your kind words D'Snowth and take care,

Terry Angus

Christmas Carole

Angus Puppets

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi one and all.

Well it’s come pretty fast and Tonight Christmas Carole’s Auction will soon be over in about Six hours and for those of you who have not seen her yet please go have a look. If you can bid on Christmas Carole then please do but don't worry if you can't just enjoy the story and pictures. Thanks a lot everyone.

Terry Angus

Angus Puppets

Rugby

Reaction score
Wow, that went for a pretty low price. I paid 200 bucks for Randolph the Red-Nosed Monster. He will be donning the Santa hat once again this Christmas. Terry, what would you think about doing an 'all fur' monster puppet and putting it up on ebay?

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Rugby!

I was disappointed with the final bid on Christmas Carole but this is the risk of dealing with eBay. I am happy about who got her just not with the price. That kind of puppet is I guess not what people want and when you do deal with eBay your making guesses about what people are going to like, or not.

As for doing a full fur puppet? I would say the Chances are very good. If that is what you guys want then that is what you will have. That may happen before Christmas or just after the new year.

Right now I am doing a small commission job. Take care all,

Terry Angus

Angus Puppets