Can't find Fraggle DVD's anywhere

baby sinclair

Reaction score
So back in october when the s e of where it all began came out my walmart did'nt carry it.This this month dance your cares away came out STILL cant find a trace of it i called best buy,suncoast,Checked walmart and no one found it on the shelf or in their computer.So my question where(besides online)can a humble texan like me find the dvd.I've looked and called everywhere.Sheeze i really just wish hit would send the dvds every where!!!! :mad: :boo: I really dont dig this whole hit deal cause not every ones able to find it.

Foodie

Reaction score
Try Target if you have one. They actually had it advertised in Sunday's paper. I found mine there. :smirk:

Nick

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
Yes, our target had them both on an endcap. They are on sale for $12.99. Look for the shelf sign, sometimes they stick out so it's easier to find stuff!

baby sinclair

Reaction score
thankz guys i'll try and check targetwhen my mom gets home.

Xela

Reaction score
Wow, I've seen them in many places: Wal Mart, Target, Barnes & Noble, and Best Buy. It's usually in the family/children's section.
:smirk: :excited:

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Thanks to all you guys for taking time to help me out i finally found the dvd at my local target.I must say i'm impressed, good episodes ,and awesome menus.A Very nice effort was put into this one.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I didn't see it at the Wal Mart I looked at, but I'm sure I will find it.