Calling all Canucks: CBC may rerun an episode of Fraggle Rock on October 4!

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
As part of CBC's 50th anniversary celebration, they held an online poll to decide what program of each genre they should air to represent the best of the CBC's programs. One of the choices for children's programs was the Fraggle Rock episode, "The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles." They will announce the winner of the children's program poll on October 4 at 8pm. Now, I'm not sure if Fraggle Rock will win (probably not), but any Fraggle fans in Canada should check it out just to find out. Here's hoping that FR will be the winner! (BTW, I am not Canadian, and I do not live in Canada; I just wanted to tell all the Canadians about this.)

Sidebottom

Reaction score
No, the poll is closed.

Sadly, _Fraggle Rock_ did not win. Too bad; "Lost Treasure of the Fraggles" was one of the episodes that didn't air when CBC reran the show last year. I would have liked to see it.

The winner was _The Friendly Giant_ and _Chez Helene_. Still good stuff.

Peace out.
-Sidebottom

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
GYAH! Why didn't *I* know about this!? Being Canadian who currently resides in Canada, I would've loved to have seen that episode since they didn't air it here a few years ago when they were airing Fraggle Rock episodes. >< And the Friendly Giant won? ARGH!!! I HATE THE FRIENDLY GIANT!!! And another question, if Fraggle Rock couldn't win then why couldn't Mr. Dressup win? (Sniffles) I miss Casey and Finnigan!

^_^ Debo

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
:frown: Darn it, Fraggle Rock, beaten again. Sorry my Canadian friends. I'd say petition, but those never work....:frown:

-Matt

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

There are too many petitions.

I think that its more powerful to have one big petition everynow and again, Rather than thirty at once...

See ya

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well....no offense Warrick, but has the DVD petition done anything at all? I mean, I just don't see them ever actually accomplishing their goals. Just an observation, I'd love to be proven wrong (ie. have action actually taken). :smile:

-Matt