Bob McGrath on Facebook live November 7, 2021

ssetta

Reaction score
So Bob McGrath just went on Facebook Live today for the first time, and has done a few other videos on Facebook as well as pictures of himself. And I have to say he seems to be getting very elderly and has a lot more wrinkles, white hair, and somehow he looks very frail. He is 89 years old, and I feel like there's a chance that he may not live that much longer. A few months ago, he posted a video of him singing the song "Welcome!" with Emilio Delgado, and he just does not have the great tenor voice that he had in 1972 when the song first came out. If you listen to them back to back, it's very sad. So I think we should all cherish all the time we have left with Bob.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, unfortunately that’s life. Our bodies slow down as we get older. Who knows how much longer he has to live.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’d say if anything he could be lucky to make it to 97/98 from the looks of it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Can we please change the title of this thread in case anybody sees it and begins to worry or fret over a big something that may not even be a little nothing?

hooperfan

Reaction score
I think for 89 he's perfectly fine. Of course he looks frail and isn't going to have the same lung power for singing. And he appears to be sharp as a tack, mental-wise.
I think he's going to be around for some time.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can we please change the title of this thread in case anybody sees it and begins to worry or fret over a big something that may not even be a little nothing?
The thread title has been updated.