Blink's Puppets in Star Wars Insider!

Marky

Reaction score
Hey all! I'd just like to congratulate Kanja Chen (aka Blink here)!

His Darth Maul and Chewbacca puppets got a full page in the latest issue of Star Wars Insider (the official fan club mag) for the 30th anniversary of Star Wars.

So may I give a 'WOO-HOO!' to Kanja an hope to see him at the 3rd Puppets Up! festival this summer!

Blink

Reaction score
Hey Marky,

Thanks for the plug. I was very happy with the article. If anyone wants to see a copy it is on newstand now. And yes I plan on being at the Puppets Up! festival this year as well.

Marky

Reaction score
Awesome Oppossum!

See ya there! This time I hope you sneak your way up to the Balcony!

Blink

Reaction score
Awesome Oppossum!

See ya there! This time I hope you sneak your way up to the Balcony!
Cool! By the way, how did you find out about the Star Wars interview? Do you have a copy of the magazine? A few people I know said they bought copies but I don't know anyone else who has seen the article in the magazine outside of those few. Just curious.

Marky

Reaction score
Cool! By the way, how did you find out about the Star Wars interview? Do you have a copy of the magazine? A few people I know said they bought copies but I don't know anyone else who has seen the article in the magazine outside of those few. Just curious.
I'm a Star WArs Freak. I've been collecting for about, oh, 30 years or so. (though now collecting is waaaaaay too expensive) Anyways, I leaf through the magazine when I'm a Chapters, etc.

I 'd known about your puppets from your site, so when I saw them in SW Insider I was like "NO WAY!". I then danced a jig in the store.