Bill Barretta's great impersonations.

golden teeth

Reaction score
Bill is the only Muppeteer that makes it so you can't tell the difference between his voices and Jim hensons. If you listen to Dr.Teeth im MWoO, Bill's sounds exactly like Jim's. Same with Rowlf. I'm just saying he does a great raspy Jim voice.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Bill Baretta is my absolute favorite current performer, he deserves so much more credit then he is due. I truly believe that if anyone can bring the Muppets into pop culture/mainstream and still maintain their timeless belovedness, Bill is the man to do so.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yup. He is definately super cool. I also love his original characters, not just his impersonations. His voices are really good. I mean, Clueless Morgan? Yes!

golden teeth

Reaction score
I think whats cool about him is also that he has such a wide range of voices. I can recignize Steve Whittemire so easily, no matter what voice. I can recognize Dave Goelz in any voice easily, and Jerry Nelson's easy to figure out. Richard Hunt had a great voice, but he was probably the easiest to spot out. Bill has so many different sounds, that its hard to pick out which ones him.:rolleyes: :sympathy: :big_grin: