Bill Barretta

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
I don't think Bill gets enough respect. He's such a great performer and is practically the head puppeteer now and no one seems to talk about him that much. I mean they don't even spell his name right on henson.com!

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
who exactly is Bill Barretta?... :confused: :confused:

I am just joking WOCKA2416. I am just giving you a hard time. No hard feelings!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I agree he is under rated. But I would not go as far to say he is the head puppeteer (he is a core muppeteer though). I think Steve, Dave, Kevin, Brian, Jerry, and Frank are just as high-up, some even higher. I am not shocked to see Henson.com has a typo - that site has so many holes, broken links, outdated information, lacks updates...that site needs some work.

I do agree that Bill is a great puppeteer and should be given the respect he deserves.

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
No what I mean is that he is actually the puppeteer captain on many of the projects...just look at the credits.

HappinessHotel

Reaction score
Bill

WOCKA2416 said:
I don't think Bill gets enough respect. He's such a great performer and is practically the head puppeteer now and no one seems to talk about him that much. I mean they don't even spell his name right on henson.com!
I agree. I think Bill is very talented. I wouldn't mind if he played an even greater leadership role at JHC. Hopefully young puppeteers like him will help the company create new, interesting projects.