Bill Baretta in 2 MT episodes

matleo

Reaction score
OK I know most of you know he played the ST fan in the Andy mcDowell episode but I just finished watching the Coolio epsiode again and was surprised to see him standing in front of kermit on the unemployment line. he's the guy who gets the job at NBC.

Actually it's kind of erie watching that episode now. the whole story line about he Muppets being bought by a slavi character who thinks the Mupets aren't hip so he forces a series of changes upon them. it makes it funnier and kind of not funnier at the smae time. I hope real life has as happy an ending as the episode does.

--Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
Bill Baretta was a "rabid Caveman" (according to the credits) on an episode of Dinosaurs (Little Boy Boo, if you need to knoe).

bigbirdfan

Reaction score
matleo said:
OK I know most of you know he played the ST fan in the Andy mcDowell episode but I just finished watching the Coolio epsiode again and was surprised to see him standing in front of kermit on the unemployment line. he's the guy who gets the job at NBC.

Actually it's kind of erie watching that episode now. the whole story line about he Muppets being bought by a slavi character who thinks the Mupets aren't hip so he forces a series of changes upon them. it makes it funnier and kind of not funnier at the smae time. I hope real life has as happy an ending as the episode does.

--Matt

That guy's a monster!!!!

Ps:Im using a BB theme for my compy right now!