Big Bird vs. Miss Piggy: Who will win the election?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
"Eight years ago, President Ernie and his veep Bert won out over Fraggle Party candidates Gobo and Red. And then in 2012, we saw a Gonzo/Rizzo Presidency, after their defeat of Grover and Cookie Monster. And now that Gonzo’s term is nearing its end, it is our responsibility to elect a new leader."

This election, it's Big Bird (and his running mate Mr. Snuffleupagus) running against Miss Piggy (and her running mate Fozzie Bear).

As American (and non American) Muppet fan citizens, it is our solemn duty to vote. Many Muppet penguins and chickens died for our right to vote, and we must use it.
We need a leader who's a good friend, believes in creating jobs, believes in clean energy, someone trustworthy.
ToughPigs has all the election coverage you need, 24/7, to keep us, the voters informed.

The polls are now open. Please vote:

http://www.toughpigs.com/tp-election-2016-vote/

BUT WAIT! Before you vote, you need to know everything there is to know about the candidates. Here are some very well researched articles about where Piggy and Bird stand on the issues:
Piggy For President (Pro-Miss Piggy)
Never Before, Never Again (Anti-Piggy)

I'm With Bird (Pro-Big Bird)
Big Bird, Big Mistake (Anti-Big Bird)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The results are already in... And we can nest easy knowing that :wisdom: will take office just in time for the 47th season to start on HBO in January 2017. Congrats to Snuffy as well as Bird's VP. Birdseed milkshakes for everybody!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I've been saying, I believe Piggy was only in it for herself, but Big Bird's in it for everybody - the fact that he likes to make friends and help others is why he got my vote, no question.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the fact that President Bird appeared with her in a healthy eating segment back in the 1990's, it wasn't enough to help Secretary Hillary Owlinton. President Bird and VP Snuffleupagus will have to contend with whichever version of Donald Trump from his varied parodical portrayals on the street for leadership of the United States. :frown: