Beth C is back!!! Yep, it's REALLY ME!

Beth C

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My one month hiatus accidentally turned into TWO months as I had a lot of fixing to do in my personal life.

But I'm BACK! I've managed to deal with quite a few things that were pulling me down and I think I'm able to handle life on the computer once again.

I might even be able to write again. :wink:

So.. here I am, back for fun and BOY... do I have some posts to catch back up on. You guys sure have been busy!

~Beth C

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Glad to have you back, Beth! You certainly have been missed. Take yer' time gettin' settled back in, but when you do, we look forward to reading more of your writing!

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
welcome back, Beth! I'm relatively new to the forums (being that I joined nearly a month ago), but it's nice to see you here.
~Dana~

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Welcome back Beth.Glad to hear things are looking up for you.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No. Surely this can't be... the same BethC who left us with a vonderful Muppets Christmas story?
Well, well, well. It seems that it is indeed BethC. Velcome back, hope you're staying this time.
Let us know if there's anything we can help you with regarding the threads/posts. Rully hope you're here to stay this time, hope everything's A-OK over at your place.
Welcome back!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hi Beth, I'm also Beth.. Hmm, an echo. Anyway, I joined while you were gone, but just wanted to welcome you back with a big "HOLLA!" (like on the Ellen DeGeneres show if you've ever seen it)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Heeeeellllloooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

About time, hey!

Beth C

Reaction score
*waves at all her old friends and smiles at the new ones*

It's been one thing after another here, I think I hit a new low at one point. However with a LOT of soul-searching and some desparately needed time away from my computer - I managed to find a new balance in my life.

Oh, and not writing - it was driving me NUTS! So expect some updates in my fanfics *really* soon. I'm going to finish that last story if it kills me, because leaving it unfinished almost did!

I'm back to stay, and get more posting done. It may have been only 2 months, but it seems like it's been longer! So much has happened with the muppets since I've been gone that I'm *still* catching up!

~Beth C

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahhh, poor Beth.

If you keep runing, you're sure to catch up with us soon. If not, just hitch a ride on the Electric Mayhem bus and join us all the faster.