Best song sung by the Fraggle 5

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Which song sung by the Fraggle 5 do you think is the best? Well...before people get to confused, this is what I mean. What I'm trying to say, is what song do you think is the best that has all of the Fraggle 5 singing it? A few of my favorites are Children of Tomorrow, Dream a Dream and See, and Workin'. What are some of your favorite songs? (The only reason that I am not making a poll to go along with this is that it would be a really long poll.)

Collgoff

Reaction score
Came on like all those songs!
You know it always bugs me when people ask me what is my favorite song and there are so manny of them.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Hmmm... that is tough. I'd say Pass it On...only Boober was too busy starring in a private episode of Hoarders to join in.
Well, they all sing Pass it On in Muppet Family Christmas, but that is not exactly Fraggle Rock.

bandit

Reaction score
Good point!
Well I know there are others too but that one always jumps out at me. I also love the lullaby they sing for World's Oldest but I don't recall if Boober was in that one either. Gah!

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Good point!
Well I know there are others too but that one always jumps out at me. I also love the lullaby they sing for World's Oldest but I don't recall if Boober was in that one either. Gah!
Hmm... well, do you like the song We're Part of Each Other?

bandit

Reaction score
ALSO not bad! I do like that one better.......But also not my favorite. Both of those have a different feel to them than some of the others. I don't know what it is. They have a different energy. Or maybe I just associate it with the ending of the series which made me pretty sad when I was a kid.
NAW! Couldn't be. I dunno. I'm gonna give it some thought. I'll get back to you on this question cause now I'M wondering. Hmmmmmmmmm