best deals?

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Which retailers (online and traditional) have the best deals on series 3 and Mega Beeker?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, I thought you were asking about what the best deals were on purchasing some of your fabulous Muppet Quilts. My mistake.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Annica, sorry to make you think that I was interested in actually buying one of your quilts. It's just that I tried to make a little joke by playing upon the thread's title "BEST DEALS?", and since you're always promoting your quilts, I thought there might be some humor there. Once again sorry about the mix-up, though maybe in some distant future I might call upon your quilt designing talents.

Still high on the buzz of reaching 440 posts on my 7-month anniversary as a member here at MC.

matleo

Reaction score
best deal?/

I joined Suncoasts "replay club" thing and now when I spend money at Suncoast I get these gift oupons back. Of course I joined at X-mas, did most of my X-mas shopping there, and have $25 in gift coupons. I only plan on buying Zoot Lew and Scooter...grand total: $3.59 :big_grin: I don't think you can get a better deal than that! besides that, I'd say $7.99 at EB but with the Ebs here by me, you have ot order them, they only get YOUR order and if something is wrong with it *cough* broken hand*cough* you have to return it and go somewhere else so it really makes no difference. Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

--Matt