Behind the voice actors

Xerus

Reaction score
Hey everyone, check out this neat site I found. It's all about voice artists and it even includes pictures of them. You can learn about who does the voices of your favorite shows and what other shows they've done.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/index.php

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Cool! It's always nice to have a a face behind the character!

Xerus

Reaction score
Thanks, I thought it was cool seeing what Peter Cullen, Cam Clarke, and many more of my favorite voice artists look like. :smile:

Plus, I've discovered some cartoons I've never heard of. I might try to find these cartoons either on the net or on Netflix just so I can see what they're like and hear my favorite voice artists performing in them.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Yeah, wikipedia's a good site for this sort of thing too. Also this cool site you showed us has a few sound files of the people doing the voices and notice that eeyore sounds like a depressed optimus prime, lol!:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thanks, I thought it was cool seeing what Peter Cullen, Cam Clarke, and many more of my favorite voice artists look like.
I like finding out what they look like, especially the women who do the goofy kiddy voices... they don't even look capable of doing it (Grey Delise and Tara Strong are pretty cute :flirt: ). I don't like, however, watching them do those voices.... It's so jarring to see a cartoon character's voice come out of a person. I dunno why.

Anyway, I found out that Maurice LaMarche has a youtube vlog. I can't remember it (it's maurice with a bunch of numbers) and I didn't get the chance to see it yet... but it looks fun.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Grey Delise looks kind of spooky to me, lol.

I actually had no idea Maurice LaMarche was Canadian, that's so cool!

I think there are just a few inaccuracies listed here and there through-out the site... like I thought Townsend Coleman voiced Donatello on TMNT, not Michelangelo?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I actually had no idea Maurice LaMarche was Canadian, that's so cool!
He actually belongs to both the US and Canadian voice actor unions. I think Tara Strong does as well, since she got her start doing a lot of Canadian cartoon voice overs... characters from Beetlejuice, Dog City, Super Mario 3....