Back to School

Jackie

Reaction score
Well it's that time of year again!

School starts and my posting 50+ messages a day is going to calm down a bit LOL! Right now I'm killing a bit of time inbetween classes byt usually this time will be spent studying or doing homework. Don't worry though. You guys still have the Emmy and Jackie awards and I always read everything, i just don't have the time to wait 180 seconds between each post :wink:

Who else is going back to school this month? :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
(raises hand)

I'll be starting tomarrow. My school is having some kind of event today so all classes before 4:30 have been canceled. Don't be surprised if Mondays start becoming Crazy Chrisless.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
My classes start on the 18. If anything, you might be seeing MORE of me.

**evil laughter**

:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
I'm so glad the nightmare of having to sit in a desk with other peers and be instructed what to do and ridiculed(AKA scholastic curriculair activity) ended in the mid nineties for me^_^

Joggy

Reaction score
I'm back at school again... I feel like I haven't been gone at all LOL!!!

Looks like I'm gonna be mighty bored at nights when it's afternoon in your place... When's everyone's next vacation?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Looks like I'm gonna be mighty bored at nights when it's afternoon in your place... When's everyone's next vacation?<<<

Pretty much everyday's a vacation for me, such is why I sometimes need a vacation from my vacation. But officially, my next big vacation is in March if all things go to plan with Creation and JHC^_^

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*snickers* What I find amusing about all this is that my position is reversed. Whenever I go back to college I find that I have more time to spend on the Internet than I do at home. Of course, that could be because at home we have only one computer that's connected to the Internet and I've got to share said computer with three other people.

Jackie

Reaction score
I get off for Thanksgiving, but the next true vacation will be Winter Break :smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
*snickers* What I find amusing about all this is that my position is reversed. Whenever I go back to college I find that I have more time to spend on the Internet than I do at home. Of course, that could be because at home we have only one computer that's connected to the Internet and I've got to share said computer with three other people.
I hear that! Same situation for me. I've already spent more time on the internet in my first week of school than any given week in the summer.

{feeling guilty as I put off my paper for yet another hour...}

Erin