Baby Bear's Personality

Any Del

Reaction score
I'm working on a tv pitch project and I could use some assistance please. So basically I'm trying to figure out the type of character Baby Bear was from Sesame Street. I know he had an impediment vocabulary but was he paranoid, quirky or?

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I would strongly recommend/suggest if you're going to use a Baby Bear character in your pitch, that you go in a different direction with the character's personality, maybe look for a new way you can spin the character, as opposed to copying SS's interpretation of the character.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
If I were to use Baby Bear in any such project, I would make him a more intelligent and brainy person, and not the version with a speech impediment which could be perceived as unintelligent.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
If I were to use Baby Bear in any such project, I would make him a more intelligent and brainy person, and not the version with a speech impediment which could be perceived as unintelligent.
I would say Baby Bear is a rather intelligent character. He uses big words, is somewhat introspective, and sometimes makes witty remarks.
I think he has more depth than a lot of people give him credit for.

Any Del

Reaction score
Keep em coming guys! Appreciate them!

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Pardon Me for asking again, but is this Baby Bear-esque character another bear? Because I agree with some of these people that if it were too similar to the SST version, you could be in trouble.

Any Del

Reaction score
Pardon Me for asking again, but is this Baby Bear-esque character another bear? Because I agree with some of these people that if it were too similar to the SST version, you could be in trouble.
Nope, my character is NOT a bear character. In fact my Baby Bear esque character is in fact shy, paranoid, yet very artistic, compassionate and appreciative boy.