Ask me Anything

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have recently started a just-for-fun social media project where anyone can ask for my deep, insightful, (almost) always funny, sometimes outrageous, usually not-at-all-helpful advice on literally any subject under the sun (or above it). If you have any questions, queries or quibbles, why not pop over to the facebook based page here: https://www.facebook.com/Drappadvice to ask something.

Would love to see you there.

Bea:zany:{That guy with the penguin signature}regard

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I would suggest using formspring.me or tumblr if you want to do something like this. Unlike facebook neither of those websites require someone to log in or have an account to ask a question, so if a person wants to remain anonymous, they can. I think that would be more appealing to people than having their name up on facebook.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks, Sarge, it a good idea and I might make a sister-site for it on one of those two options. I am planning to keep the main page as a Facebook one because its part of a bigger project I'm working on. It is a "Like" page, rather than a group, so people can like it without giving away who they are in connection with this site (it already has likers from in and out of my friendship groups).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've got something to ask, but I'm going to ask it here since I don't Facebook.

My question is this: WHERE U BEEN?!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hey Beau ol' pal! Whaere have you been for so long? I'm not being rude, buit pleaseeeee tell ussss.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
*looks at above questions*

XD

Ok, here's a different one: Favorite Muppet pairing and why? If you don't have one, why not?

Oh yeah, and which is better, Coke or Pepsi?