Ask Kermit: All About The Human Body book

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
This is a 2002 book that I happened to run across at a used book store a little while back. I was mainly excited in reading this book for this very cool scene in the book.
Kermit and Robin are both in the book and in telling the little human girl in the book about how sound works, we have a demonstration by none other than members of The Electric Mayhem!!!
:sing::cool::halo: Floyd, Animal and Zoot are all there playing a song. And they're sitting on what definitely looks like the stoop of 123 Sesame Street apartment building!!!:smile:
I was just so excited for a crossover with "The Muppet Show" and "Sesame Street" on Sesame Street itself!:big_grin::wisdom:
I still wish something like this could happen on the show itself. I don't know if the marketing teams want people to associate "The Muppet Show" Muppets with Sesame Street right now, but I'd still love to see Kermit taking the gang for a tour of Sesame Street some day.:concern::batty::hungry::insatiable:

Hubert

Reaction score
Ooh, yes, I have this book! I never quite caught the Sesame Street stoop reference, that's something I'll have to go look at soon.

But all in all, this is a very good book. I too love the EM appearance, and all the other little great things in this.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Yeah, well it doesn't explicitly state that they're on Sesame Street, but it sure looks like it. That could well be :grouchy: Oscar the Grouch's trash can to the far right of the picture that the cat (maybe Gaffer?) is sitting on.:search::insatiable::attitude::cluck::laugh::confused::eek:

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, that's an interesting thought. My image in my head is fuzzy, so I'll have to get it out for further review, but now that you mention it, the resemblances from what you mention seem very much the same.

beaker

Reaction score
It was 1996, when both Sesame Street and The Muppets were owned by JHC. Though still, such crossovers were rare. They came out with a lot of great Muppet and Sesame children's books around this time.