Ask Flaky Pudding Anything

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Ask me anything you want (within reasons, don't be asking me stuff like:how many licks does it take to get to the center of a ******* tootsie pop because I don't know).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Do you do art? If so, what kinds?
I have trouble drawing because having nonverbal learning disorder affects my motor skills (I believe they call it nonverbal for that reason). But anyway, I enjoy editing pictures together and doing digital art. They usually end up looking similar to this (as I draw inspiration from that style):

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have trouble drawing because having nonverbal learning disorder affects my motor skills (I believe they call it nonverbal for that reason). But anyway, I enjoy editing pictures together and doing digital art. They usually end up looking similar to this (as I draw inspiration from that style):
I have trouble drawing as well along with painting. In fact, I can't even do art at all.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ask me anything you want (within reasons, don't be asking me stuff like:how many licks does it take to get to the center of a ******* tootsie pop because I don't know).
Right. So, I won't ask that. And with that in mind... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Things you are looking forward to either this Spring or over the Summer?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Things you are looking forward to either this Spring or over the Summer?
Actually, I'm looking forward to the Power Rangers movie that's coming out this weekend. I've never liked Power Rangers in my life, but I saw the trailer and it looks pretty darn good. I'm also looking forward to:
-Possibly going on a vacation this Summer
-Having a high school graduation party
-Anything new involving HTF, Robot Chicken, or Super Smash Bros.
-A trip to the arcade that we're planning on taking pretty soon

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Actually, I'm looking forward to the Power Rangers movie that's coming out this weekend. I've never liked Power Rangers in my life, but I saw the trailer and it looks pretty darn good. I'm also looking forward to:
-Possibly going on a vacation this Summer
-Having a high school graduation party
-Anything new involving HTF, Robot Chicken, or Super Smash Bros.
-A trip to the arcade that we're planning on taking pretty soon
Those all sound like fun! I'm also really looking forward to graduation as well. Where on vacation are you going to?