Arms length puppets

fishbone

Reaction score
:rolleyes: geuss what o.k.?...pick- me puppets sells the arms length line...cheap too!!!!! & cool puppet stages.pick-me .com

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
not any more they don't! says on the website Armslength stuff is no longer available......pity :frown:

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
I found the following message at: http://www.dpuppets.com/discuss/_PuppetTalk/0000009c.htm

"From: David Pannabecker

"After much thought and prayer, we decided to discontinue the manufacturing part of our opperations. I am in the midst of a doctoral program, as well as serving as a worship pastor at my church here in Indiana. The work load is too great to keep "everything" going and I felt that I needed to focus on my church work and studies. We are talking with some companies about licensing our product so that it can remain on the market. Thank you to all of you who have sent e-mails of concern and encouragement."

So that's what's going on.

--Scraps

Pino

Reaction score
MMm I love the purple one! at the right... The girl isn´t that bad either :big_grin:

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
fishbone, I want to trust you but, and I quote
"Puppets that Teach. Early research for Sesame Street showed attention spans increased when puppets interacted with the people on the show.

When Puppets Speak, Kids Listen!

ARMS LENGTH PUPPETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Arms Length Puppets are no longer available. "

thats what you see when you try to order, otherwise I would have sent an order in right away!!

trooper_trent

Reaction score
Pino said:
MMm I love the purple one! at the right... The girl isn´t that bad either :big_grin:
OH My Gosh!
I looked at the site to see what you were talking about and thought. WOW that girl looks Really Familiar! I went to the home page which stated that they are based out of Levelland Texas. Thats where I grew up (small town about 13,000) I went to school with that girl!
Small World
:smile:

Iron-Fan

Reaction score
great! ask her for a discount trent! and one for all of us as well!!!!

Show and Tell

Reaction score
So can we not even order the video anymore or the kits?:eek: I didnt get one yet!