Are these new Disney Statler and Waldorf plush?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was at the Disney Store Friday, and didn't see them at all. Unless they're international, I don't think they have added any new Muppet merchandise for some time, not even so much as a T-shirt.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
They are official but I believe they are only in the Uk and Ireland I have Statler :boo:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks these look bad? I mean, look at Statler's eyes!! Waldorf never had a Sideburns style mustache before! :sleep::boo:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
These are okay and I'm glad they're widening the scope of merchandise. I just wonder why plush builders don't incorporate a firmer internal structure so the toys don't look so marshmallow-like.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm more annoyed that these are UK exclusive and we'd probably never see them unless we get lucky around the time of the next movie. They still carry the same plush Piggy, Walter, Animal, and Kermit plush (Fozzie and Gonzo have been cleared out and moved fast), but there hasn't been so much as a T-shirt since the movie. I know they have Monsters University and Iron Man (all unoriginal products that can be attained anywhere else for the latter) to promote, but would it kill them to have one new Muppet product in the stores?