Are there 2 Kermits??

caper

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just wanted to know if there are 2 Kermits in Series 1 because the Kermit I have and in the stores around me he is a very dark green.

But in some of the figure pics, he is light green. I dunno why they made him so dark in the figure while he is obviously a lighter green.

So if there is 2, where can I buy the lighter green Kermit?

If not, then why with all of the details in Palisades they made such a mistake in Kermit's color being dark green? I mean if you look at the figure in his package and then look at the pic of that figure is like night and day in their color. :confused:

Whatever

Reaction score
There's only one Kermit. Mine is light green. :confused:

caper

Reaction score
Is it as light as his actual picture??

If you look at the back package of Janice series 5 figure, you'll see the dark Kermit i'm talking about.

T

timrikthegorf

That's a prototype. The Kermits are fairly dark though. It's all has to do with light and stuff. The Kermit in MTM was fairly dark like the figure while the one in TMM was the lighter green. There is no set green for him really. There is only one color for the series 1 Kermit. The coloring is more like the 90's MTM Kermit.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
all kermits are dark
he isnt really true to his natural colours
dont worry youve got the right one!!! :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
If you wanna' get technical, there are two Kermits, but the other one in the series has a tuxedo! The color in the pictures is never acurate.

What I'd like to know is which sculpt they're using for the steppin' out Fozzie fig. The picture on Palisades website to click on (as well as almost every other promo pic of him) he has his mouth closed, but when you actually view the figure photo, his mouth is closed. Is this two different sculpts or does his mouth open and shut?

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
If you wanna' get technical, there are two Kermits, but the other one in the series has a tuxedo! The color in the pictures is never acurate.

What I'd like to know is which sculpt they're using for the steppin' out Fozzie fig. The picture on Palisades website to click on (as well as almost every other promo pic of him) he has his mouth closed, but when you actually view the figure photo, his mouth is closed. Is this two different sculpts or does his mouth open and shut?
no, the new steppin' out fozzie is closed mouth
its a new head sculpt from the original
I think it suits the figure better :embarrassed:

T

timrikthegorf

The mouth is shut but it looks nothing like the digital pictures we've been seeing.