April Fools: "Sesame Street" to drop ALL human cast members!

wiley207

Reaction score
I just heard from SesameWorkshop that for Season 50, which will be the really big anniversary season of the show, they will be getting rid of any and all human cast members of "Sesame Street," so that the live-action portions will be all Muppets! The exceptions will be guest stars, a few kids appearing in segments, and the Noodle Family.

So not only have they gotten rid of a good bulk of the humans in the past few years, now they are getting rid of Alan, Nina and Chris! Hooper's Store will be getting its' first Muppet owner in all of this, too.

I can kind of see why they're doing this. In most storybooks and merchandising I've seen, the human characters aren't as present as they usually were in the show. And the "Sesame Street Live" shows generally only feature the Muppets, too. So I guess the main series is now simply following suit.

There sure have been a lot of changes to the show for this decade. See it HERE.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
This is not right!!! We need human casts as well! We need Sofia, We need Alan, We need Chris, We need Gina, and many others.... It's where the human interact with Muppets. This is not right at all!! :eek::mad::boo: