April Fools: Muppet Vision 3D remake coming to Disney Plus

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I can't believe what has been announced on The Hollywood Reporter. It gets me saying "really???" But this could be exciting.

"Following the success of the recent Disney+ special Muppets Haunted Mansion, the Muppets will be starring in a brand new direct to Disney+ feature film based on another theme park attraction. And this time, the attraction to be adapted into a Muppet film is Muppet Vision 3D.

According to a source, the plot will have the Muppets putting on a remake of their own attraction, with things going wrong as they try to make it worthy of a feature film - and deal with angry fans who feel there was nothing wrong with the attraction in the first place. Meanwhile, there's a lot at stake. An evil developer in charge of the Star Wars section of the park wants to tear down Muppet Vision 3D and add more Star Wars attractions, so the film has to succeed in order for it to stay.

No word yet on who will take over as Bean Bunny or Waldo, or if those two will be in the film. Scripts are currently being developed (so the Star Wars developer subplot might not make the final cut). Filming will begin as soon as the initial season of The Muppets Mayhem wraps production."

Now let's all say our annual phrase: APRIL FOOLS!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think I've realized that, as much as I like April Fools Day, and like starting threads and doing social media posts announcing news that is not real.... I think I really like doing fake news announcements and basically having an excuse to write something similar to a wishlist (only it appears to be real until the end..... to those who were fooled).